Monday, January 26, 2015

Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days - Day 27 ©AbstractionsbyRonda - All Rights Reserved


Palette Knife Series 27, Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days,

Jan2015, 8" x 10", Acrylic on canvas panel

#jan30in30





 Signature, thumbprint, date & title are on the back of the painting to allow it to be hung in any direction.

Originals can be purchased from my Etsy Shop, reproductions in various mediums can be purchased through FineArtAmerica and the print on fabric can be purchased through my Spoonflower shop.
Contact me if you have any questions.


Follow me on:

5 comments:

  1. I am glad you used red again, it really gives the paintings such vigour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rolina. I had planned on doing the last four with just neutral colors but could not resist the red; it ended up in all of them :)

      Delete
  2. They all work, I think I like #2 the best, but it is hard to choose. Love that red, and the energy is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila. I thought I would post all views for the end of the 30 day series. I love knowing which view different people enjoy.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sheila. I thought I would post all views for the end of the 30 day series. I love knowing which view different people enjoy.

      Delete