Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Documented Life Journal 2015

Documented Life Art Journal 2015


“...if we ever reach the point where we think we thoroughly understand who we are and where we came from, we will have failed.”   - Carl Sagan

 
"What we call the beginning is often the end.  
And to make an end is to make a beginning. 
The end is where we start from."  - T. S. Eliot

 
After finishing the thirty paintings in thirty days challenge, I am now trying to catch up with my 2015 art journal in The Original Documented Life Project™ which is a free online project offered through the The Art to the 5th™ Academy™ .   I came across these two quotes in Maria Popova's wonderful blog Brain Pickings.

  
 

Follow me on:

Twitter Facebook Pinterest




1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your stuff looks awesome! :) I think you're gonna have to help me, because I signed up and got accepted and everything, but I can't find the prompts. :(

    ReplyDelete