Saturday, July 11, 2015

#15192 & #15192 - "Meditations & Love Letters" ©AbstractionsbyRonda - All Rights Reserved



"Meditations & Love Letters"
#15191, 4" x 6", 
Acrylic, watercolor & marker on watercolor paper


"Meditations & Love Letters"
#15192, 4" x 6", 
Acrylic, watercolor & marker on watercolor paper


#Meditations&Love Letters
#AbstractionsbyRonda


Originals can be purchased from my Etsy Shop, reproductions in various mediums can be purchased through FineArtAmerica  , clothing, household items, cases, bags, prints & cards can be purchased through Redbubble, and the print on fabric can be purchased through my Spoonflower shop.
Contact me if you have any questions.


Follow me on:

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty use of the colors...Pleasant to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yet another beautiful piece and title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous abstract work of art! I love, LOVE how you creatively used this week's SOC colors! I really enjoy visiting your blog each week, Ronda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how gorgeous. I was super impressed and saw so much in this lovely abstract.

    ReplyDelete