Wednesday, September 30, 2015

"Rotating Space" - ©AbstractionsbyRonda - All Rights Reserved

September 2015, Thirty paintings in Thirty Days - Day 30 
hosted by Leslie Saeta 

#sep30in30
"Rotating Space"
4" x 6" oil pastel
on 8.5" x 11" 110# marker paper
Signature, thumbprint, date & title are on the back of the painting, allowing it to be displayed in any direction

#AbstractionsbyRonda

Originals can be purchased from my Etsy Shop, reproductions in various mediums can be purchased through FineArtAmerica  , clothing, household items, cases, bags, prints & cards can be purchased through Redbubble, and the print on fabric can be purchased through my Spoonflower shop.
Contact me if you have any questions.


Follow me on:

4 comments:

  1. Ronda,
    The red color and line work is wonderful! I've enjoyed viewing your work over the month.
    - Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I love the bit of light peeking through the red. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the RED!!! Nice work this month.
    All the best with your ART!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your encouragement and wonderful comments Connie, Shelia and Sue!

    ReplyDelete